Did I go too small? I got 415cc textured round shape (Photo)

It's been 4 months since my BA, I got 415cc sientra. I weigh 143lb and 5'6ft Is this my final results or they still will drop more ?

Breast Augmentation - Size Selection

Thank you for your question. "Tissue based planning" relies on your chest and breast measurements and is the safest way to ensure good long term results. Your surgeon should determine what size and projection are necessary to give you your desired result based on your body's measurements. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic breast surgery. Hope this helps and good luck with your surgery.

Post-Op Concern regarding Sizing

Thanks for your question and pictures. At 4 months it would be best to wait an additional 6-8 months before moving forward with another surgery.  You do have a very nice aesthetic result but if you are concerned, make an appointment with your surgeon to discuss next steps.All the best,Steven Camp MD#HappyCamperMD

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Great result

Hello esmerald93,Thank you for your question and photos. As mention in previous comments, the implant that was inserted is a decent size in volume. The breast look symmetrical and they look aesthetically appealing. At four months your are rather close to the final result. If the size is a question in your mind I would consult with your surgeon. My only advice would be to wait at least 9 month to a year before moving forward with additional surgery. Good luck
Kouros Azar M.D.

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Too small?

At four months post-op you should be very close to your final result.  415 cc is not a small volume implant but only you can decide what size you like best.  I would recommend a follow up with your surgeon to discuss your outcome.

You are not too small

Breast impants should be sized to fit the footprint of your breast. The should not wrap around your chest nor reach your collarbone. The need to be natural appearing. You should have to wear a bra to look elegant on a saturday night but you should be able to wash your car in a t shirt without causing a traffic jam.

Richard A. Levine, MD, DDS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Did I go too small? I got 415cc textured round shape = it depends of what your goal is #breastimplants #sientraimplants

Breasts tend to shrink about 15 to 20% its volume after breast augmentation with implants. The reason is that the compression of the implant agains the skin makes the breast tissue and muscle to decrease in volume.

Pre-operative determination of the ideal breast implant size is the best way to avoid issues with the breast augmentation size. Patients should choose the size implant they would like to be in order to be happy with their result

John Mesa, MD

Did I go too small with breast augmentation?

Thank you for your question. Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to an accurate assessment of your situation, advice, predictions, and/or meaningful reassurance.
Generally speaking, breast implants will "drop" into the pocket that was created during surgery and massaging the implants downward may assist in the dropping of the implants after surgery (for those patients who want to help with the settling of the implants). The rate of breast implant "settling" may depend on factors such as size of breast implant pocket dissected, tightness of the overlying skin/muscle layers, and size of breast implant utilized.
Normally, it takes about 3-6 months (for some patients longer) to see the final result. It is very common for one side to settle faster than the other.
Again, best to follow your plastic surgeon for more specifics. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.