What is the expected improvement from ThermiTight for the face, neck and jowls?

I will be getting the Thermi RF procedure to my face, neck and jowls. My doctor says that a 30-50% improvement can be expected. She says that I would need Volumna to get rid of the marionette lines. My face is small and thin. She will also be doing lipo under my chin to remove a small fat pad. She will put in three incisions. Thank for any advice. She also use Thermi Smooth on these areas several weeks after the swelling goes down. My total price is $3,500.

ThermiTight

Thermi Tight and Liposuction will help rejuvenate your neck.  Lines in the marionette are usually need filler.  I agree with your treatment plan and expected outcome.

Westborough Ophthalmologist

The Key to Total Facial Rejuvenation

Dr. Edward Dickerson discusses the potential that exists for total facial rejuvenation using a combination approach with surgical, non-surgical, and injectable treatments.

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

ThermiTight

Thank you for your question. ThermiTight is a great minimally invasive procedure where you can achieve skin tightening in the face, neck and jowls. To combine this procedure with facial fillers and topical RF treatment (ThermiSmooth) you should be able to achieve a noticeably rejuvenated look. For the most drastic results more invasive surgical procedures would provide this. I suggest you schedule a consult with a qualified physician for a comprehensive consultation where you can map out the best cosmetic plan for you.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Expected improvement after ThermiTight

Without seeing photos it is difficult to determine if you are an appropriate candidate and also how to quantify the result.  Typically ThermiTight is effective at causing skin tightening of the skin and underlying support structures of the lower face and neck. Liposuction can be performed simultaneously to address excessive fat.

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

ThermiTight for Facial lifting and tightening and liposuction

Interestingly, ThermiTight can melt fat away in the neck by using higher temperatures with its radiofrequency energy so in many cases, in my NYC practice, I don't have to do liposuction of the submental area when I do ThermiTight, but some patients will benefit by both procedures. Some patients derive better results than others and there is no understanding of the criteria that would enable us to predict who will get a better result except for knowing that younger, less photodamaged skin will do better than older sundamaged sagging skin.
Prices vary within geographic markets, and more urban well populated cities often have higher prices than rural areas. It may depend on the doctor's technique as well.  For example, in my NYC practice, my technique is based on a principle of longer duration of heat produces better tightening and fat reduction, but for a full face and neck, this increases the time of the procedure immensely and the cost is greater than that of a physician who does the procedure in half the time. To be clear, though, this is not to say that a physician doing a different technique or using different settings or a different protocol, with less time, couldn't get the same good result as me.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon