Do I have to wait for laser treatment for my rosacea? How long do I have to wait for laser or microneedling for my face? (Photo)

I made Juvederm for my lips and the line of around the mouth and the second treatment of kybella for my chin on Octuber 10 2016. and made an appointment for laser on Octuber 27.

No need to wait for rosacea treatment with lasers (ProYellow, Pulsed Dye)

You can definitely have your procedure on the scheduled date. For rosacea, I like a combination approach, using lasers (ProYellow, Pulsed Dye/Vbeam, Excel V) and botox to the cheeks. This makes dramatic changes in color and symptoms. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Lasers and Microneedling for Rosacea

You can definitely have the laser and microneedling after your procedures.  There is no interaction with these procedures.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green