I have puffy nipples does that mean I have a disorder. (photos)

My chest is flat but my nipple is really puffy

Puffy Nipple Complex

"Puffy Nipple Areola Complex" is among the most common forms of gynecomastia. This gland and/or adipose tissue accumulation can be located under the areola or can be slightly extended outside the areola, causing the areola to appear dome shaped.This form of Gynecomastia can be found in all age groups but is more common in young adults.Puffy nipple surgery generally takes only an hour or two, and the recovery time is short; sometimes less than a week. There is minimal scarring and the success rate is excellent. Therefore, patients who suffer from "Puffy Nipples", and who view it as an unaesthetic and unpleasant condition, may desire surgical intervention to correct the "puffy nipple" condition. All that you need to do now is find a local plastic surgeon and schedule a consultation to look into this procedure, and whether is would be right for you. Best of luck.