Fat removal from face? (Photo)

I want my face like kim kardashian my lower face is fat

Fat removal from face (actually neck)? =either submental liposuction or kybella injections could be an option #kybella #chinlipo

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Patients with fullness of the neck just bellow the chin ( submental area) could improve that physical finding by removing the fat from it. The submental fat could be removed with liposuction (lipectomy) or injections of kybella (  a medication that melts the fat away) .

Patients interested in removing the excess of fat from underneath the chin with plastic surgery should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face and neck