How much does it cost to fix gynecomastia? (Photo)

My chest is very strange which is same as women. I just want to know how to remove or fix it. It is very soft that I work out for long time. However, it does not change. How much about cost?

Estimated Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery

According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons the average #cost of #gynecomastia surgery can vary widely. #Surgery quotes should include the procedure itself, operating room facilities, anesthesia fees, surgeon’s fees, medical tests, post-surgery garments, prescription medication and other related costs. Most plastic surgery offices offer convenient finance plans that allow patients to pay a low monthly payment. 

Costs will also vary with geographic location. Estimated costs can be found here on RealSelf.com, PlasticSurgery.org or Surgery.org.

It is imperative you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Cost to fix gynecomastia

The cost off male breast reduction varies across the country and even in the same area. Prices in South Florida are less than more expensive cities such as Toronto, New York, or Los Angeles. We charge starting at $3000 + MD Anesthesia related expenses for male breast reduction.

To ensure the lowest possible costs and the highest possible quality, consult with board certified plastic surgeon who owns his own nationally accredited surgery center.

Consult with 3 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

How much does it cost to fix Gynecomastia?

The cost for Gynecomastia surgery varies widely depending on your location.  The cost may vary in your area itself, based on the experience of the surgeon and the setting it is performed in (A Hospital, A Daycare setting or an Office based facility) Please contact a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area and discuss your options

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia Cost

Gynecomastia procedures are usually performed as an outpatient surgery.  The procedure my involve liposuction, surgical excision of breast tissue or a combination of both.  Depending on the amount of surgery and time, the cost can be variable.  For a ball park, including anesthesia and facility fees, it can range from $3500 to $6000.  It is important that you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to evaluate and discuss all the options with you.  Also ask to see before and after pictures from previous surgeries.  Good luck and I hope the information helps.

David A. Dreyfuss, MD
Orland Park Plastic Surgeon

Cost for gynecomastia surgery

Surgical fees will vary based on your geographic area and the amount of surgery required. This can best be assessed by an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Obtain one or more consults.

What is the cost of gynecomastia?

The cost for surgery can vary greatly depending on your geographical area, the surgeon you choose and the procedure that will be performed. I suggest you see 2 or 3 Board Certified Plastic Surgeons who specialize in gynecomastia surgery, be sure to view many before and after pictures, read reviews online about the surgeon and pick who you feel most comfortable with. Good luck.

Miguel Delgado, MD

Gynecomastia

Impossible question to answer as the fees will range widely depending on geographic area, board-certified plastic surgeon or Medi spa type of facility. A few consultations with board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in the operation will answer your question. The surgery itself can be performed through a tiny almost invisible spot inside the armpit and is usually highly successful. Good luck on your research.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon