Insurance requiring 930 g/side, curious to know what size I "could" end up as. (Photo)

I'm a 32L (UK sizing, tight band measuring method in US would be roughly 32Q, +4 method many US stores use I'd be a 36I/J I think but I'm not 100% sure). Measuring 32" underbust and 48" bust (leaning 51"), I've done a water displacement test and have roughly 2200 cc volume on each breast. Off-white bra is a 34K (UK sizing) but loose band after some weight loss and sports bra is a 2xl from Target, obviously not fitting me. I'd like to wind up a D/DD I believe was interested to hear possibilities

Insurance requiring 930 g/side, curious to know what size I "could" end up as.

That is a very high number, but your photos indicate a very large and heavy breast. I know of no good surgeon who will do surgery to meet an insurance company's artificial requirements. We do the surgery to create an improvement in size and symptoms safely, whatever that weight is. Predicting exact cup size is similar to looking into the crystal ball, it doesn't work. 

Breast Reduction

I never guarantee a post op cup size.  All bras obviously fit a lot differently.  Enough tissue has to be left to supply blood to nipple and skin flaps. However, looking at your photos I do think you could be taken down to a DD possible D cup range.  I doubt you could be safely made much smaller.  Do know that your back will feel better almost immediately and you will be able to buy normal sized bras. Good luck, Jane.

Size Prediction After Breast Reduction

Unfortunately no one can tell you what size you will end up if 930 g per side are removed. Given your large bust, I would expect you to still be a D cup after a large reduction.