Revision options to increase lower pole post mastopexy with augmentation? (Photos)

Had a lift and aug in January 2016 and unhappy with results both aesthetically as well as nerve issues on one side. Looking to increase fullness as well as lower pole. Currently submuscular (475 cc bilaterally, silicone). Looking at dual plane versus subglandular placement and looking for some pros and cons of both. Do not want to lower crease for fear of double bubble. Any suggestions?

Revision options to increase lower pole post mastopexy with augmentation?

Very hard to advise because NO posted before photos to compare the outcome. I might have though why a full lift?

Breast lift issues

Your breasts look quite reasonable. Some patients have less droopy lower poles than others. This will not be achieved with larger implants.

Thank you for the question and pictures.  You demonstrate your concerns nicely with the photographs.  I think that it is possible to improve your outcome by adjusting (capsulotomy) of the breast implant capsules along the lower breast poles.  "Radial incisions" in the capsule will help round out the lower breast poles; the inframammary field does not need to be  lowered  in this process.  After careful physical examination/measurements, it may be possible to raise the nipple/areola complexes as well.  These maneuvers may improve your outcome and your satisfaction with the procedure performed.
 I hope this, and the attached link, else. Best wishes.

Thank you for your question. I actually think you look quite good. I'm not sure a surgical procedure is really in your best interest? 475cc implants are quite large, and additional volume will feel heavier, and have a higher risk of "bottoming out" or dropping too low down the road. I'm not convinced dual-plane or subglandular placement really would matter that much in your case because you seem to have a fair amount of your own tissue to hide the implant. I do see what you are talking about though with the vertical scar causing some restriction in your lower pole. To my eye, decreasing the areolar size and raising its position may help your look as well. Just some thoughts... Tough decision, I know. Best wishes.

Paul J. Leahy, MD
Leawood Plastic Surgeon