Can I have spot laser under my eyes, lips, and chin without a problem?

Laser in spot areas

Yes I usually do these areas without doing the whole face. With fractionated laser technology we don't see a demarcation line like we did with the old co2 lasers. Plus in my experience  there isn't as much down time doing smaller areas like these

Marietta Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lasers treat different issues

Great question. So there a LOT of different lasers out there. Some are designed to treat single conditions while others are able to treat a multiple conditions at the same time. Your best course of action would be to see someone familiar with many different types of lasers as they will be able to give you the best advice on how to proceed. Treating under your eyes, lips, and chin all at the same time should't be a problem. Best of luck in you area!~Dr. Sieber