What procedure is best for deep lines around lips and chin?

Thank you for your question.  Fillers like Restylane and Juvederm can be used for deep lines in this area.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Fillers may help

Thanks for the great questions. Hyaluronic acid fillers are a great option for both of these areas. I would schedule an appointment with someone who has a lot of experience injecting. From a face to face consultation they should be able to give you a better idea of what exactly you will need. I hope this helps!~Dr. Sieber

Deep Lines

Thank you for your question.  Without pictures, it is difficult to answer your question.  Often lines can be filled with products such as Juvederm and Restylane.  But if they are deep you might require a CO2 laser procedure as well.  You would be best served by a consultation with a well-trained plastic surgeon to completely understand the results attainable with lasers and fillers vs surgery.