Can I get a TT, BBL, lipo and a BL all at the same time?

Tummy Tuck - BBL and Tummy Tuck?

Thank you for your question. I do not think it is a good idea to have a tummy tuck and BBL at the same time. I believe you will have better results if you stage the procedures. First do liposuction to harvest fat from the hips, flanks, thighs, and abdomen. This fat can be used for the BBL. Once you have recovered from Stage 1, a tummy tuck can be performed. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who commonly performs these procedures. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps and good luck.

Combining Procedures in Melbourne, FL.

Thank you for your question about combining procedures such as tummy tuck, liposuction, breast lift, and other procedures.  Depending on the patient’s individual health and other considerations, these procedures are commonly combined and can certainly be done safely.  However, again, depending on your surgeon, your own health and individual situation, it may be recommended to stage the procedures.  Definitely discuss with your board certified plastic surgeon.  I hope this is helpful.  Best of luck!

Amy Ortega, MD
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Combining Multiple Procedures in a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.    #Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

Combining procedures

This is commonly done. You will need to be seen in person to determine what can be done safely. Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in breast surgery and body contouring surgery for a consultation. Be sure to express your expectations and goals to the surgeon you choose. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#drdeanvistnes #realself #tummytuck #breastaugmentation #bbl #mommymakeover

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Combined procedures

Combining multiple cosmetic procedures depends on your overall health and the time needed to complete the procedures. Watch this brief video for more information.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you stage the procedures for optimal results.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Hello, Dear. Thank you so much for your question. The first thing to consider and most importantly before any individual or combined intervention is the state of health of the patient and is necessary to evaluate individually and with the necessary examinations to manage complications and generate a state postoperative less painful and rapid healing.

In addition, it should take into account the physical and psychological conditions of the patient, as much of this will depend recovery.

If you want to perform various cosmetic procedures, the ideal is to assist cosmetic surgery clinics serious, professional and guaranteed, request an appointment valuation and professional plastic surgeon evaluate both types of interventions you want as your physical condition and health, to see whether or not feasible to perform at the same time.Best regards!

Ramon Morales, MD

Dr Derby

I would advise you to combine a TT , BBL, lipo in 1 procedure. Then later on your breastlift after you have fully recuperated from your post op process. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD