How long should I wait between procedures and in which order should I do them? BBL and an extended TT,BLw/BA

Should I get the BBl first ?and how long do I wait before the others or should I do the TT,BL/BA ?and then how long to wait before the BBL?

How long to wait in between multiple procedures

Thanks for your inquiry.  I usually stage my patients where I do the BBL first so that I can perform liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, and back.  This can sometimes create looseness of the skin which the tummy tuck would address at the second procedure.  I generally recommend my patients wait 4-6 months after their initial surgery to perform that second stage.  I hope this is helpful. 

Time between Surgery

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. I would need to see you in person or at the least photos to comment on the positives and negatives of surgery order.  How long should you wait?  This depends typically 6 weeks to 3 months.  The most important issue about waiting is allowing the swelling and healing to resolve prior to the next surgery.  Why is that important?  Because we want to be able to see the "final product" prior to making adjustments to it.  
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD