Is it common/safe to have a BBL with a thigh lift?

Combining a BBL with Additional Procedures

Thank you very much for your question. In many cases, it is safe to combine multiple surgical procedures. However, this will depend on the specific surgical techniques, the individual surgeon’s protocols, and your medical history. My recommendation to you is to schedule an in-person consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon. At this appointment, he/she will perform a physical evaluation, discuss your aesthetic goals, and explain the best surgical options for your desired Brazilian Butt Lift and thigh lift results.

Safe to have a BBL with a thigh lift?

Greetings. In general, I tell patients that these two procedures should be done separately.  The concern is time under anesthesia and safety issues.  In addition, I want people to be able to walk without issues after a BBL.  Every surgeon may have a different protocol on combining procedures.  Good luck!

Ravinder Jarial, DO

The combination can be safely performed in a healthy patient.

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.