7 weeks post op. breast augmentation. Any suggestions?

I'm already 7 weeks post op. I feel good,but still have a pain on my left side.This pain comes only at the morning when I wake up and at night when I change the position. It's a dull pain under the breast and closer to the center. What should I need to do?

Early post BA

It sounds reasonable for you to have some intermittent pain at times on one or both sides and it is not a cause for concern unless it is increasing or any other major change is occurring. It should settle

7 Weeks Post-Op

Always contact your plastic surgeon if you have concerns about post-operative infection, bleeding, swelling, fever, excessive bruising, or any new and sudden changes in the feeling or look of your implants, breasts or incisions.