I'm a 59 Yr Old Female Breast Implants 5 Yrs Ago. Right 1 Darker Than Left?

Had breast implants 5 yrs ago, just recently I've noticed a change in the color of the right one, it's a lot darker than the left. The left one is real light. No pain or discharge just the color change.

Color Change?

Best of luck!  It is hard to tell exactly what is wrong without a physical examination of your breasts.  I would advise you to seek a board certified plastic surgeons advise.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval PatelDouble Board CertifiedPlastic SurgeonChicagoHoffman EstatesOak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Breast color change after implants

It would be important to see your surgeon to evaluate your breasts to determine the cause of this.  I am assuming the breast is not red, swollen, tender, painful and that you are not having any fevers. Are your implants saline or silicone? The color change may have nothing to do with your implants, but I am not sure how to explain it without seeing it.  Make an appointment with your doctor to get evaluated.

Marialyn Sardo, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon