What kind of tummy tuck would you recommend me? (photos)

I'm 30yrs young, i have two beautiful kids and I'm not planning on having more kids anytime soon. I weight 130lb I'm 5'2. I been wanting a tummy tuck since I could remember.

Tummy Tuck Candidate

With the information that you have provided it appears that you are  good candidate for a tummy tuck.  The specific type of tummy tuck (full, mini, or extended) that would be best for you can only be determined when you have been examined by a Plastic Surgeon, preferably one that is Board Certified; but your photo indicates that you have excess skin and full flanks that can be corrected by an extended tummy tuck combined with liposuction.  As you have had two pregnancies there is also probably some separation of your abdominal muscles which would also be corrected at the time that a tummy tuck is performed.

I hope that this information will help you when you have your consultation, so that you can best understand which surgical option will best meet your expectations.

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

What kind of tummy tuck would you recommend me?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, it appears that you would benefit from a full tummy tuck with muscle tightening and possible liposuction of the hip/flank regions.  An in person consultation and examination would be required to confirm the best course.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Thank you for your question.  From your photos it appears that you are a perfect candidate for a lipoabdominoplasty (tummy tuck).  With the lipoabdominoplasty, I incorporate liposuction to ensure symmetry from front to back. 

Daniel Diaco, MD

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck. The skin excision and muscle tightening would give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Thank you for the question. Based on the photograph, you appear to be a good candidate for tummy tuck surgery. Of course, much more information is necessary to provide you with definitive advice.
Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.
I think you would do well with a "standard" or "extended" tummy tuck operation mainly depending on your concerns and goals.The "extended" tummy tuck surgery refers to an extension of the abdominoplasty incision to the flanks/lower back area; this operation is helpful when patients wish to improve the appearance of the sides (flanks)/lower back areas. In other words, the operation extends from the anterior abdominal wall to the flanks and back areas, often involving additional skin/tissue excision and liposuction surgery.
In my practice, I recommend the extended tummy tuck to patients who have significant "excess" of adipose tissue and/or skin of the flank and back areas, where liposuction surgery alone will not suffice. Patients who have lost skin elasticity in these areas, have a significant amount of diet/exercise adipose issue in these areas, and/or who wish to wear low riding jeans after surgery (and do not want to have a "muffin top" when they bend sideways) are potentially good candidates for the extended tummy tuck operation.

I hope this, and the attached link/video, helps. Best wishes.