Pubic fat pad Liposuction; would this be possible?

I am 5'10 and weigh 160 I feel like I'm in the fairly healthy weight range however as with many other guys I am uncomfortable with my penis size to where even a half inch "increase" would make my confidence skyrocket I was wondering even though I'm not overweight I still notice a small fat pad(I know is supposed to be there)around the pubic area where if that wasn't there I would longer I was wondering if it would be possible to still remove some of that fat to show that hidden half inch?

Pubic fat pad Liposuction

It is not unusual for the pubic area to be an area of concern. This area may be large (prominent) , ptotic (low), or deflated. How to best address your specific concerns will depend on your physical examination and goals. Generally, treatment will involve excision of excess/ ptotic skin plus or minus liposuctioning.

I would suggest that you discuss your concerns/goals directly with your plastic surgeon, in front of the full-length mirror. Working together you will come up with the best course of action.

Lipo pubic fat pad

Yes, the pubic fat pad can be liposuctioned.  Whether or not it will make your penis look longer is another issue.

Paul Silverstein, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon