Older 22 and have saggy skin with fine lines. What should I do? Treatments, supplements, etc.

Ultherapy

An Uplift, not a Facelift! 

Ultherapy is a new type of non-surgical, non-invasive procedure for the face that uses ultrasound and the body’s own natural healing process to lift, tone and tighten loose skin. 

The FDA – approved device used in the procedure utilizes the safe, time-tested energy of ultrasound to stimulate the deep structural support layers of the skin including those typically addressed in a surgical face lift without disturbing the surface of the skin.

Red Bank Dentist

Saggy skin

Hello, and thanks for your question. Without a photo, it's difficult to recommend a specific treatment plan. Please post a photo so I can get a better idea of what your aesthetic needs are. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon