Looking for a recommendation for a surgeon to perform a deep plane facelift in Macomb or Oakland county Michigan.

Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Deep plane facelift in Michigan

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would recommend checking the AAFPRS physician finder page for a facial plastic surgery specialist. Dr. Shan Baker is excellent and very experienced and I believe is close to you. 

Hope that helps and best wishes, 

Dr. Donath 

Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

#Deep Plane Facelift / #Facial Rejuvenation

I appreciate your question.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon