Will breast augmentation fix my symmastia? (Photo)

This is a follow-up to my previous question. I need to add pictures.

This is a follow-up to an earlier question. Click here to read it.

Will breast augmentation fix my symmastia?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I have to say that you're a good candidate for the procedure, besides that you should talk to your surgeon to perform liposuction in the middle to achieve better results and reduce the symmastia probability. 

Last contacted 40 minutes ago

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your photographs,  you will likely benefit from breast augmentation; given your concerns, I would likely offer you liposuctioning of the pre sternal area as well.  My best suggestion: select your plastic surgeon carefully. Communicate your goals carefully as well. Best wishes.

Last contacted 2 hours ago

Symmastia before BA

Thanks for your question! I am not sure that it will be fixed without a small amount of liposuction, but a breast augmentation will help your chest contour, not hurt it. Best of luck!

Bradley A. Hubbard, MD

Last contacted 3 hours ago

Symmastia best treated with liposuction

Liposculpture is my preferred treatment for fat deposits in the mid chest. Breast augmentation with high profile implants will help differentiate the midline. Good luck..

Larry Weinstein, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Last contacted 5 days ago

Hi... Thank you for the question and photos... yes.. breast augmentation can solve these issue, Volume will give you the cleavage you are looking for. Contact a Board certified PS, and some of the have 3D image system to give you an idea on the results. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Last contacted 1 hour ago

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast augmentation.  The additional volume of an implant will give you the appearance of cleavage.   The size, profile, and shape of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  This entire surgery can be performed with a small incision technique.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Last contacted 6 hours ago

I don't believe that you have symmastia

But a submuscular breast augmentation will help to improve definition at the cleavage. If your doctor does a good job dissecting the pockets and keeping the muscle fibers intact, you will have good definition at the center of the breasts and good cleavage.

Adam J. Oppenheimer, MD

Last contacted 4 hours ago

Breast augmentation can be done to augment the breasts, though it may not make the are of concern necessarily better.  Liposuction could be considered.

Last contacted 3 hours ago