Can a fat transfer to butt be done on an underweight patient that has a lot of fat?

While my weight is low 105 at 5'3"-5'4", I have extremely fatty thighs, forearms , and abdomen. I hope for very natural and modest results. Is it possible? I know consultation is necessary but this is merely my second option if exercise doesn't get me results. I understand most fat does not survive though, so I wonder if I have enough to give despite believing my thighs and stomach are perfect for harvesting *sigh* lol

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL candidate

Without photos it is not possible to answer this question completely. Most of the fat however in a fat transfer does in fact survive. If you have problem areas such as your thighs and abdomen, then you may benefit from this procedure. Consult with several plastic surgeons for more information regarding your specific case.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD