Am I a candidate for a Brow-lift (to make eyes appear bigger and more open)? (photos)

I am fine with my forehead and eyebrow structure but I hate how I look like a squinty-eyed caveman at rest. Could it be that I just have hooded-eyes due to continuous botox? Can it be fixed with surgically excising my eyelid? Would the scar of a browlift be worth the improvement or is there another way to get a lift with a undetectable scar? I'd like to know what can be done to open my eyes up as my eyes used to be doe-like, and now they're not.

Brow Lift

Thank you for your question. A way to measure a surgeon's skill is by their ability to hide or minimize the appearance of any scarring. A blepharoplasty (or eyelid lift) may be more suitable for your desires to address the squinty-eyed caveman at rest appearance. It reduces excess skin and fatty tissue. I am interested to learn more about your background with surgery. I suggest that you consult with a single or double board certified facial plastic surgeon for an in-person examination. Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon