Am I too thin for a BBL? (Photos)

I'm 5'3" and anywhere from 100-105 lbs. I've fluctuated in weight from 100-120 in the last few years but it didn't seem so extreme. I now have loosever, squishy skin and my butt is gone. I'm not expecting to look like Nicki Minaj; I'd like to have a butt that fits me and a slimmer waist. I'm afraid of adding even more stretch marks to my body as they are forming quickly.

Am I too thin for a BBL?

From your photos alone it is difficult to assess if you are a good candidate for a BBL procedure. I recommend seeking an in person consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced with this procedure. 
Regards, 

Are you too thin?

Ideal candidates are at a stable weight,  in good health , and have excess fat in some parts of the body and too little in other regions.  Gaining weight before the procedure is to no advantage and when you lose weight again the fat cells will shrink just like the donor site fat cells.  Typically, the transferred fat results in a significant increase in volume of the body site being treated.