Is this normal for upper blepharoplasty? (photos)

I had upper blepharoplasty 2 months ago and would like to know if the deep incisions on the sides of my eyes will get better? The deep incisions cannot be covered up with makeup it just ends up looking worse and very noticeable. Is there anything I can do now or in the future to help this look better?

Scar after blephoarplasty

The scars will get better!!! You are still healing. Talk to your surgeon about what you can do to help the scars heal faster.Often I will inject a little bit of steroid into the scars to soften and flatten them in the office. You can help improve the scars by massaging with a silicone gel. I also like doing light laser over the scar to improve it.Hope this helps!

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Post upper lid bleph

The skin gets thicker as you move laterally, so the scar here can often be more visible as it heals.  At this point I would recommend some massage over the scar to help flatten it out.  I would also do some non-ablative laser over the lateral scar to help it heal.  

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon