I would like to look more like I did prior to rhinoplasty and sliding genioplasty. What can I do? (Photo)

More photos regarding earlier post. Had rhinoplasty in 1995 and sliding genioplasty in 2010. No medical records for rhino, but I do gave medical records for genioplasty.

Your issue is a challenging one. I would not recommend having another chin operation. It involves the bones and would be a lot to go through. A revision rhinoplasty is feasible, though you would really need to go to a revision rhinoplasty specialist (who does at least 50% revision rhinoplasties). Your nose would be a challenging surgery but improvements can be made. You would be able to see in computer simulation what is possible if you schedule a consult with a rhinoplasty specialist. Hope that helps!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon