I would like to look more like I did prior to rhinoplasty and sliding genioplasty? (Photos)

RHINOPLASTY 1995: My nose looks like a chopped off beak to me. The tip dropped within a year. Sadly, I do not have the medical records. GENIOPLASTY 2010: the corrective jaw surgery recommended the sliding genioplasty. I can't get used to my longer face. My chin seems enormous to me. I have the medical records. SUMMARY I just want to look more like preprocedure me. I wonder what could be done, and recovery time. I would hate to take more than a week off. Thanks!

RHINOPLASTY 1995: My nose looks like a chopped off beak to me. The tip dropped within a year. Sadly, I do not have the medical r

Please see my most recent comments on your other picture. I know you want to look more like pre-procedure chin but don't forget that you weren't happy with it and so underwent surgery. I would recommend revision rhino over doing anything to your chin. A facial plastic surgeon will be able to help you even more by examining you in person. That would really help in your case...

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon