I Am a 43 Year Old Female. 6 Years Ago I Had Buttock Imp in London. Left with a Baboons Bum?

I am in good shape but had a flat bum. I am 5.11 tall and sporty. Not only does my bum look very unnatural. I look as if i have two balls sat just under my skin and when I bend over I have a baboons bum..One implant has always moved too!! What can I do? I wish Id never had them done. Finances are tight too.

Removing Implants?

Thank you for your question! It is hard to tell exactly what you will need without a physical examination of your body.  I advise you to seek a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel Double Board Certified  Plastic Surgeon  Chicago  Hoffman Estates Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Buttock implants result

Some photos would be very helpful but, either way, it sounds as though a couple things were not done optimally.  First, I am guessing your implants were placed on top of the gluteus maximus muscle instead of under the muscle which provides an extra layer of padding and thus a much more natural look and feel.  Secondly, round implants can often just augment the upper half to two-thirds of the buttocks thus leaving a kind of a stuck-on gum drop ("baboon") appearance compared with oval implants which tend to more completely and smoothly augment the entire vertical length of the buttock.  The good news is, this can all be corrected with revisional surgery to accomplish the above.  Glad to help... @drryanstanton

Ryan Stanton, MD

Gluteal Implant Revision

Hi thanks for your question.  My recommendation is to replace your gluteal implants with a new pair and to place them under the muscle.  If they are currently uneven and migrating, most likely one implant has slipped of the original pocket, and so we need to start from scratch and make a new pocket. Thank you and good luck.