I am 43, have slight jowels, neck laxness, acne, neck hypopigmentation? (photo)

How do I treat these, in which order - what are costs? I'm having breakthrough acne on differin, finacia, and metronidazole. I was dxed with rosacea and tho I get red patches around the neck hypopigmentation, it's more broken caps. I've been told the hypo is postinflammatory acne but I don't get this much acne at once. My jowel's lost definition, my neck is slightly loose from 10-15 pd weight loss from a GI disorder. My concerns w/surgery are that I have unstable weight from GI + I have EDS, hypermobility subtype, but my scarring is white, not wide.

Determining the Facial Procedures Best For You

During your #consultation, your skin texture and elasticity, as well as your underlying skin structure and your facial bone structure will be evaluated. Based on this evaluation, your board certified plastic surgeons will create a custom surgical plan, detailing specific techniques and recommendations to meet your goals. In doing so, he or she should be sure to have a full understanding of what results you expect. It is possible to #combine #surgeries. In fact, I commonly recommend other procedures to go accompany a facelift, such as blepharoplasty or a midface (cheek) lift, to name a few. The combination of multiple of facial procedures may create an optimal result. The best procedure approach will be discussed in greater detail during your one-on-one #consultation. I invite you to visit PacificCenterPlasticSurgery.com to view a complete list of surgeries commonly performed. 

If you are not a #candidate, your surgeon can make other suggestions to address your concerns and objectives. It is extremely important to seek a board certified plastic surgeon highly trained with your desired procedures. I also encourage you to look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients. Also, reading patient reviews of those who have had combined surgeries will be beneficial. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Loose facial skin and hypopigmentation

Your photos suggest that a lower face and neck lift will improve the loose skin.

Ideally your weight should be stable within 5 pounds, if possible.

The hypopigmentation requires control of the acne.

Topical treatment helps; a TCA or light phenol/croton oil peel may help as well.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD