What to do for remove dark spot permanetly

Shuld i use any spot corrector serum or cream .do i ill give me result.

Removal of Dark Spots

In my office, I would suggest doing a combination of skin lightening, bleaching creams which contain hydroquinone along with a product like Retinol containing vitamin A.  The other treatment option would be a Chemical Peel which can be used to improve the skin tone from sun spots and age spots.  You should always wear a sun screen to prevent the spots from recurring. It’s best to schedule a consultation with a certified dermatologist to find out the best options for your skin.  Best, Dr. Green

Melarase PM for dark scars

A combination of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM can help reduce pigmentation on the skin. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Dark Spot Removal

Lightening creams like Hydroquinone can be used but depends on how many spots there are and what type. A photofacial or laser treatment may be needed to remove the spots first. Then consider hydroquinone for maintenance and a physical sunblock to protect your skin. It's better to schedule an in person consultation to find out the best options for your skin.

Robert G. Aycock, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Lasers vs Peels vs Creams vs Diagnosis for spots

It would depend on the type of age spot, as Dr Kim suggested - you have to ensure this is not cancerous. Then depending on the type of spot, your ethnic skin type and your goals, peels or lasers can help. 

An assessment is the very first step.

Dr Davin Lim
Laser, surgical and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Age spot removal

I always recommend that patients be evaluated by a board certified dermatologist in order to correctly diagnose the "dark spot" and make sure that it is not cancerous.  Once we have established that it is not a cancerous lesion, we can proceed with a number of medical treatments.  Over the counter, serums and creams typically do not work well to remove dark spots.

We recommend patient start with a prescription lightening cream (with hydroquinone, vitamin A and mild steroid) and apply it for 3 months.  If there is still no improvement, then the next step involves chemical peels and/or IPL or other lasers.

Nancy Kim, MD
Scottsdale Dermatologist