380HP overs 4 months ago. Chest width is 11.2cm. Will my breast space stretch if I wait so I can have bigger implants next?

Would like to go from 380cc to 480cc or 500cc. Will having current implants stretch the space so could accommodate these? If so how long would you have to wait to do this I was hoping to go bigger within 9-12 months of these current implants

Narrow chests

are limited in what sizes you can actually place.  You cannot exceed the base footprint that will obliterate the space between the mounds but you can certainly go larger, even employing ultra high profile implants if you are willing to accept the downside and risks that come from using them.

Thank you for the question and picture. Generally speaking, previous breast augmentation surgery does allow for the use of larger breast implants at a later point. Your plan of waiting 9 to 12 months seems reasonable. Unfortunately, online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice to be truly helpful.   Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural” or "D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

The use of computer imaging technology may also be very helpful during this communication process.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,   allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery (after the use of temporary sizers assessed with you in the upright position).

I hope this (and the attached link, devoted to larger looks) helps.