380cc saline implant filled to 450cc, mentor high profile. Nervous they won't drop properly? (photo)

I'm now 10 days post op and nervous my breast won't drop or still sit to high? My pain level is just now starting to improve but armpits still hurt from incisions and range of motion still limited. I see my surgeon soon for a post op visit but I'm nervous like so many other women that they won't settle correctly.

Breast not dropping post aug

This is not uncommon.you are 10 days post op so I would put pressure across the top of my breasts to try and get them tos ettel down but you have 450 cc in there and that is a lot.I tell my patients you can't put a gallon of milk into a quart container.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Toronto Breast Augmentation with Implants

You're still early in your post-op course.  Your implants will continue to drop for several weeks to months.  Be sure to discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

10 days postop

You are only 10 days after surgery.  I'm sure your plastic surgeon will recommend some form of upper pole massage therapy or compression. So please be patient as it can take several weeks to see your final results.  Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

Nervous they will not droop

After    10 days    post op ,     is   very  normal   to   see  this  strange   shape  on a  breast   augmentation  . By  the  way     you    have  to   be  concerned   of   the  indications   that    your  PS   has    been   given  you .As    far    as  it  seem   by   looking at  this  pictures     you   had  a  breast  augmentation     with   the   implants   located  under  the  muscle if       they   are   behind    the  muscle   you      should  talk    to   your surgeon  if    you are not using   an   elastic  band   because  that    will  help   the muscle   to relax   and  improve  the   movement  of  the  implant  to the  inferior  mamary  fold .  Most  of  the   cases    in   implants  located  under  the  muscle   is   obligatory   to  use    this   band    to  prevent and facilitate  the  implant    to move from the upper  poles  of  the breast .

Cynthia Disla, MD

380cc saline implant filled to 450cc, mentor high profile. Nervous they won't drop properly?

Although your anxiety is quite common/normal, online consultants will not be of much specific/meaningful help to you when it comes to advice and/or reassurance. Your plastic surgeon will be in the best position to advise (and probably) reassure you.

Generally speaking, the vast majority of patients who undergo breast augmentation surgery are pleased with the outcome. They, like you, often experience anxiety early on regarding breast implant position and/or size concerns.

Best wishes; hopefully you will be pleased with the long-term outcome of the procedure performed.