What could this be? Possible CC or just uneven. Silicone 350L375R under muscle. 2.5 months post op. (photos)

My left breast is smaller and higher than my other. Im 2.5 months post. I did have 375 right and 350 left. Is that why there is a difference? It also seems to be harder then my right. Some weird burning sensations randomly happens in the upper part towards the middle of my chest. My PS told me to message my left down. Been trying that but it just dont seem to be moving. Just want them even in the crease i can handle one being a lil bigger but my left was 50ccs bigger to begin with.

What could this be? Possible CC or just uneven. Silicone 350L375R under muscle. 2.5 months post op.

Thank you for your question. You are going to see the difference just after the procedure. However it is necessary to wait for some time in order to see the final result. After the breast augmentation operation the recovery period depends on your physical status, age, general health and condition mainly. The operation itself does not take too long therefore you receive a mild anesthesia. Since the anesthesia that you receive is mild; you will not have problems associated with anesthetic agents after the operation. This is especially important and can be achieved with only a team of plastic surgeons like we have. After the operation you will be advised to wear a corset in order to reduce the edema. You can start to do your daily activities just after the operations but we do not advise you heavy lifting, running or activities that require excess physical activity. The more you rest, the faster your recovery will be.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry

Honestly, it is impossible to say without seeing you in person and knowing your case. You are still healing. However, this could also be early signs of capsular contracture. All I can recommend is that you follow your surgeon's advice and wait and see. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Breast asymmetry

It would be interesting to know how the initial volume difference between your breasts was measured to exactly 50cc. I know of no reliable systems to do this. In general, breast asymmetries cannot be corrected completely, which wouldn't even be normal as every woman has one breast larger than the other (apparently, the left one being larger in 80% of the women). Using implants with 25cc of difference would have made very little to improve a volume asymmetry. Considering you also have some symptoms that could raise the suspect of initial capsular contracture, you should definitely get in touch with your surgeon again.

Ciro Adamo, PhD, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend most appropriate treatment plan at this time

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Asymmetry post-operatively

Thank you for your questions and your pictures.  It is hard to see a significant degree of asymmetry from the photos you posted, but if you feel that your left breast is starting to become harder than your right it could be early capsular contracture.  I would continue to follow up with your surgeon so he/she can monitor your breast and recommend treatment if needed.  Best of luck with your continued recovery.