I am a 34A and would like to go back to a DD like I was when I was breastfeeding. Is it possible or will it look funny? (photo)

5'10" , 135 lbs. Was a full C, breast fed at a DDD then it leveled out at a DD for three months. Baby ate my boobs and now I'm an A 6 months after I stopped breast feeding. Not really any sag to them just little and have lost fullness up top. Want to make sure they won't look ridiculous.

Implant size to go from A to DD cup

Breast Implant Size is a combination of subjective and objective criteria.There is not a direct correlation between the cc's of a breast implant and the corresponding cup size, as cup size is an inexact measurement that varies considerably among companies and even within the same company. Online consultants will not be able to guide you as well as surgeons who perform in person consultation.

The size of the implants are based on a combination of a patient's goals and objectives and her anatomy. In order to provide a natural looking augmentation, the surgeon needs to evaluate many factors including soft tissue coverage, skin laxity, chest wall width, breast imprint width, the shape of the breasts and relative level of constriction to ensure that the breast implants are appropriate for your body.

Consult in person with 3 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options.

Breast augmentation

Your breasts are quite small, and I am not sure that your chest could handle an implant that would get you to the "DD" range. Best to be seen in person.

I am a 34A and would like to go back to a DD like I was when I was breastfeeding. Is it possible or will it look funny?

Even with the posted photo not sure you could attain a D or DD cup. Best to be seen IN PERSON by ONLY boarded PSs in your city/state../

Breast Implant size...

Size is really a personal and individual thing.  Make sure that you consult with a surgeon who specializes in Breast Augmentation.  During your examination he or she can determine if your desires are realistic. 

James E. Murphy, MD, FACS
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Size

Size is an individual choice and I generally have patients put implants in a bra till them come to the size they wish to be. Once they have a volume in mind I can determine after a complete examination whether their choice is safely doable. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD