Refill saline implant: I'm 3 weeks post op. I got 400 cc/saline. Thinking I should of gone a little bigger. (photo)

. Can I have my saline refill? At least 75 cc?

Refill

I would wait 6 months before thinking about a refill. you have to decide it is worth it for 75cc.  can do it under local anesthesia

Newark Plastic Surgeon

Wait for some time

The final shape of your breasts will start to look its best approximately three (3) months after surgery. It takes time for the skin and muscle to stretch and relax around the new implant. The breast will often look higher, firmer, and "less natural" in the first three (3) months. It can take up to a year to see your final result.W

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Larger

You are very early in your healing phase and need to give yourself time for the swelling to subside, the tissues relax, and the implants settle. Your doctor may have filled your implants up to the maximum amount. You can ask your doctor if any more saline could be added, or would you need another implant. Please do not be too hasty right now since you are very early from surgery and have not reached your final size and shape.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Refill saline implant: I'm 3 weeks post op. I got 400 cc/saline. Thinking I should of gone a little bigger

Overfilling a saline implant can cause scalloping of the edges and may not be a good idea. It can also increase the chances of leaking form the valve site

Julio Garcia, MD

Yes

Yes you can but wait at least three months.  I would discuss this option with your surgeon.Best Wishes,Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS