I popped my implants two months ago. What's the safest way to remove them and how long can they stay in?

I poop my implants two months ago, try to removed them with local anesthesia but my skin will not numb. 

Breast implant removal

I strongly suggest you see a qualified surgeon to do this. It is much safer for you. I would strongly urge you to see a board certified doctor to help you.

Breast implant removal

You need to have your implants removed by a qualified surgeon.  Search for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who can safely remove your deflated implants.

Camille Cash, MD

I popped my implants

If you actually mean you have deflated your breast  implant, saline or silicon, and you want to remove your own implants yourself, even if you are a surgeon, you need to be better served by a psychiatrist. Diagnosis: self mutilation

You should never attempt performing any surgical procedures at your home- it is not SAFE and you are not a Surgeon. Not a good idea - PERIOD! I suggest that you go back to your original Surgeon 

Popped Breast Implants

Thank you for your question. It is best for you to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area who can best see you in person and assist you with your implant removal. Removing your own implants is not a good or safe idea.

Best wishes, Dr. Benjamin

Benjamin J. Cousins, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant removal

saline breast implants can be removed in the office under local anesthesia so long as there are not any other factors that would make it unsafe.  A properly trained board-certified plastic surgeon can evaluate you and make this determination . Keeping ruptured breast implant in your body for a long period of time is a bad idea they become infected and can lead to other problems .

Laura A. Sudarsky, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Do not try to remove your breast implants.   Doing so can lead to minor to major ( life-threatening) complications.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Breast implant removal surgery concerns

Seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons in your area. Do not attempt to remove the breast implants yourself;  doing so can lead to minor to major ( life-threatening) complications.  Best wishes.

Tried to remove my own implants - now what?

Thank you for asking about your breast implants.

With all due respect, trying to remove your own breast implants sounds quote a poor idea. You need to see a plastic surgeon to have them removed. With saline implants, this can often be done in the office - but an examination is needed to see if this is safe to do.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD