It is 32 weeks after my third rhinoplasty, and my nose is still "big". Is it swelling or did my surgeon make a mistake? (photos)

I broke my nose for the third time and my surgeon performed a 3rd rhinoplasty. My nose has been crooked since 9th grade when i first broke it, and even after surgery it was still crooked. The third time i got it performed it looked straight but lately ive noticed it slightly curving to one side and is still swollen. Do I need to perform yet another rhinoplasty (with a better surgeon), or is my nose going to straighten and thin out... Thank you!

Be patient in waiting for the final outcome of revision rhinoplasty

It can take one year or more for you to see the full healing and results from a rhinoplasty, possibly even longer with revision rhinoplasty, so hang in there!

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty after 3 prior rhinoplasties.

Revision rhinoplasty after 3 prior rhinoplasties means you have to wait a full year to decide if another is needed. This should be done by a revision rhinoplasty surgeon with a lot of experience.