Hairline lowering or transplant? This is my natural hairline not receding. (photos)

I was born with this hairline. would it be more favorable to do a hairline lowering or a transplant? 27/F

It would be best to see a doctor for a proper exam and consultation for your options, In general women do not have

It would be best to see a doctor for a proper exam and consultation for your options, In general women do not have progressive receding hair line like men.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairline lowering

You don't like your hairline shape so the best approach is probably a hair transplant alternation of your hairline which can round it like a typical female pattern. Go on Google and look up Catherine Zeta Jones images and she has the perfect female hairline that only a hair transplant can produce in your situation. Also see the web reference below which shows out patients

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon