I had a 30% glycolic acid peel after dermaplaning. Skin looks awful, lots of scabbing. Should I exfoliate or wait? (photo)

My skin looks awful (this is day three) with lots of brown scabbing. The esthetician said to exfoliate but that seems counterintuitive. I am also using a hydroquinine cream twice a day. Should I go ahead and use clarisonic or just wait? I was told this peel would have no downtime but that doesn't appear to be the case. Thanks for your help!!

Scabbing After a Glycolic Acid Peel

In my opinion, if there is scabbing the best treatment is a moisturizer like Aquaphor, while continuing to use the hydroquinone twice a day.
The dermaplaning and glycolic acid peel were the exfoliation. Now it is time for the skin to be moist for healing. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon 

West Orange Plastic Surgeon