What's the cost of Neck lift surgery, Fayetteville NC area?

Neck Lift

Thank you for your question. Cost varies based on the involvement and type of the procedure, the surgeon and the local market. Keep in mind that facial plastic surgery is a serious investment in a very noticeable part of your body. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Neck Lift/Facial Rejuvenation/ Liposuction/ Hi Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Cost of Necklift

These are great questions you are asking.  The cost of a necklift is dependent on a few factors in my practice in North Carolina.  They are:   1) Facility Fee  2) Anesthesia Fee  3) Surgeon’s Fee   I will talk about each of them. The facility fee is cost paid to the location where is surgery is performed.  This covers all of the supplies, instruments, and staff that will take care of you.  This can be an outpatient surgery center or hospital. The anesthesia fee is the monies paid to cover the cost of the medical person suppling the anesthesia and supplies. The surgeon's fee is paid to your facelift surgeon.  It covers all of your office visits before and after surgery and the surgery.  This fee will change based on the amount of work and difficultly of the facelift.  Revision neck lifts generally will be more expensive. Generally speaking a primary neck lift can vary from 8,500 to 20,000 dollars. You main concern should be choosing the doctor that will give you the best results in a safe manner.  I hope this helps.  

Neck Lift

You can find pricing varying greatly for a "neck lift." The reason for this is that there is no one procedure that meets everyone's needs. The simplest and least expensive "neck lift" is a suspension procedure where the tissues are elevated by long sutures. Next is remodeling of the central neck muscle (the platysma). This can reduce the central banding in the neck. The problem with both is that they do not address the excess skin and neither fully addresses the problem in the neck. In fact, NO neck lift that only deals with the neck can adequately address that, since the problem comes from the face. The only way to properly address the neck is with a facelift which is really a misnomer, since it is truly a procedure to correct the lower face and neck. If you add procedures to correct the mid-face, eyes and/or brow, people still call it a facelift. You need to select a plastic surgeon with significant experience in facial rejuvenation including the neck. (See TodaysFacelift.com)

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Neck lift candidate

The cost of his neck lift surgery is directly determined by the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure under anesthesia monitored by a physician anesthesiologist, the amount of time it takes  the procedure to be performed in an operating room, and the surgeon's professional fees for the surgery itself in addition to all of the post operative follow-up appointments.  In our practice a neck lift is performed on  patient's usually less than 50 years of age who have fatty deposits above and below the platysma muscle in the neck along with a platysma plasty.  No skin  removal is performed.  When there is loose and inelastic skin in the neck, a lower face and neck lift is required.  For many neck lift before and after results, and our current price list, please see the video and the link below

Neck

carolconlon, the cost will be dependent on what you need to accomplish your goals and where you choose to have your procedure. I would recommend you be more concerned about the ability of your surgeon. Seek opinions from board certified specialists that operate on "only faces" and have years of experience with excellent photos. Search the Internet and see the video. Good  luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Surgery costs

The price of a surgery will vary according to geographic location, skill of the surgeon, training and expertise, and what exact maneuvers are being performed.  This will be based upon your individualized exam.  I recommendation is to call a few local plastic surgeons, board certified by the American Board of plastic surgery, and get two or three consultations.
Best of luck! Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Necklift

Hello and thank you for your question. Cost of necklifts varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD