I'm 28, female, with a scar on my knee from a childhood incident. How can I get rid of it, and how much would it cost? (Photo)

As you can see from the pics, it is grooved, though the grooving improved with diligent and very long application of vitamin E oil. I kindly need a tentative evaluation, options to at least signficantly diminish its appearance quickly, and average cost.

Doctor Answers 1

Scar treatment with Embrace

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would suggest you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss scar revision and use of the product Embrace.  It is the only product I use on scars that have widened and need to be revised.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.