27yr old female 5'6 and i weight about 135. I'm looking to have a bbl done in march?

i have talked with doctor in miami fl, and he has advice me to gain 10 pounds.i want to have a nice round full butt with a hour glass shape. please tell me how much should i gain and how many cc would i need to achieve that look. thanks

BBL and weight gain

I do not usually recommend weight gain to my patients. It is best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

BBL and weight gain

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Candidate for BBL

Without seeing you in person, or photos, it is hard to say whether or not you are a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift. I perform between 6 and 8 brazilian butt lifts per week and it is uncommon for me to have one of my patients gain weight prior to surgery. My recommendation is to consult in person with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure. 

Candidate for BBL

The specifics would be hard to answer without seeing you.  However, I typically do not recommend weight gain, because most patients cannot maintain the new weight.  I liposuction models and thinner women frequently and even in 5'8" 120 lb women, I have gotten 700 cc per buttock.

Don't gain weight for a Brazilian Butt

I do not recommend gaining weight in preparation for BBL.  I have performed BBL on a lot of petite women and still find plenty of fat for transfer.  I would need a consultation to determine if you are a good candidate for BBL.

Dennis Dass, MD

Don't gain weight for a Brazilian Butt

Dennis Dass, MD

It is not typical for people to be required to gain weight for a BBL procedure but without a personal consultation it is difficult to say. With photos you will get more tailored suggestions but I recommend consulting with a board certified surgeon who does many of these procedures.