What type of filler would you recommend in the mandibular area? Fat grafting made my features worse and unsymmetrical.

I had fat transfer to my midface and was not really happy with the result. The MD suggested fat in tear trough, nasal folds, temples, forehead, and cheek. I did all that. Now, because of the added fat on my upper cheek it makes the rest of the areas hollow. Can I get filler in the mandibular area to help soften the area. (I have really high cheek bones) What type of filler would you recommend and why? Any other suggestions would be great too.

Doctor Answers 1

Volume for mandibular area

Hello, and thanks for your question. Without a photo, it's difficult to recommend a specific treatment plan, unfortunately. I recommend a consultation with an experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.