Can someone tell me what needs to be done for my teeth to be straight and my lips to not protrude past my nose tip?? (photo)

My teeth slant down wards and it makes my lips stick out

Your smile

Your teeth provide support to the lips and the muscles of your face, therefore when they are misaligned they can impact your overall esthetics. The best treatment option in your situation would be to consider orthodontic treatment. Options will include traditional braces, or clear aligners-Invisalign. Both will enable the teeth to be positioned in a straight fashion, whereby you can gain ultimately esthetics. Please consider seeing a provider in your area for a more detailed comprehensive examination, and evaluation. Your final results will look amazing. All the best,

Los Angeles Dentist