Any suggestion on my Rhinoplasty?

Someone got shoved into my face in my nose, but everything looks the same and its fine. I am just so scared that i ruined the structure. I feel a bone on my left side, and i felt a lump on my right that went away. Why is the bone there? Is it healing? I wanted my mom to contact the doctor but she said it looked fine and well tell him in three months to see if anything changes. If anyone will answer that would be great.

Trauma after rhinoplasty

So sorry to hear you got hit in the face!I think you should let your surgeon know what happened and go for a quick check.  If it still looks ok, it may be nothing, but it is better to be safe than sorry.  He or she may check you out and send you right home (great!) but if there is something that needs to be done, it is better to take care of it soon. When I do surgery on a nose, it becomes an investment for me and I want to know everything that happens to that nose! I imagine your surgeon feels the same.Best of luck,Dr Rodman

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon