Lump under my right eye?

Okay so i just noticed this after just feeling and touching the nose, i am two weeks post op and i feel a lump under my right eye and it is starting to bruise. What does this mean? Does it mean thats where my surgeon broke it or something? Im having really bad anxiety right now. Im just so worried everything is messed up... If someone will answer this question that would be grate.

Rhinoplasty and postsurgery

Yes, it is normal to have lumps after a rhinoplasty, and this is edema of surgery. Inflammation process is non symmetry and can take 2 weeks to improve all. I recommend using Arnica over this area to improve it.Best regards.

Lebanon Facial Plastic Surgeon