My Skin Surface is Very Contracted, Particularly my Hands & Legs. What Are My Options? (photo)

hi i am 26 years old my skin surface is very contracted & blocked particularly my hand & legs. what can i do? i have no bad habit still now. why is my skin contracted. which foods do I need to improve my skin? kindly advise.

Doctor Answers 2

Contracted skin

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It is impossible to tell from the photo what your problem is.  You should consult a dermatologist so a diagnosis can be made.

Toronto Dermatologist

You need to see a dermatologist

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It's difficult to see exactly what is happening from the photo, and I don't think eating a specific food will impact this situation.  You need to see a board certified dermatologist and have a punch biopsy to determine what is going on.

Laura E. Skellchock, MD (in memoriam)
Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.