I'm 24 and I Really Looking for a Tummy Tuck and Breast Implants. Im Looking for a Payment Plan?

I'm 24 and I really looking for a tummy tuck and breast implants. Im looking for a payment plan deal. I am a mother of two and really wish i can enjoy my body. I have lose but its not much

Payment plans will vary from surgeon to surgeon

The financial policies and arrangements for elective cosmetic surgery will vary from surgeon's office to surgeon's office.  As you schedule consultations be sure to ask them up front if they offer any financing plans or other similar arrangements.

Payment plan for procedures

Hi - your plastic surgeon will be able to direct you to the best way to finance your procedure. There are companies out there that can give you a "loan" or credit, and sometimes they do not charge interest if you pay it off in a certain amount of time. You may need to be preapproved, so make sure you leave plenty of time to do this before your surgery is scheduled. 

Tracy Kayan, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Financing for Mommy Makeover?

It is very likely that your select a plastic surgeon's office will be able to direct you towards “financing companies”. Most important decision you make will be selection of plastic surgeon;  do your due diligence carefully and communicate your goals carefully as well.

Tummy tuck and Breast Implants?

Thanks for your question.  These two procedures are commonly combined and performed together.  Most doctors offer some sort of financing or payment plan but that will vary from physician to physician.  Seek out board certified surgeons in your area and make an appointment for a consultation to discuss your specific concerns.

Shaun Parson, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover Payment Plan

There aren't too many plastic surgeon's that offer their own financing, but most offices can help you apply for a loan. Our office has Care Credit which can be applied for over the phone, in the office, or even online. When choosing your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon ask for a referral for getting a loan. Good luck.

Miguel Delgado, MD

You can get financing for a Mommy Makeover

If you have good credit many plastic surgeons including myself offer financing plans through a variety of providers.  Usually this financing is noted on the website, but call the office just to make sure...good luck.