Nose job? Non surgical or surgical? (photos)

I been trough bulling made fun of and called ugly. I want to fix my nose. But I don't see it fixable. I want a normal nose perfil nothing perfect just Norma nose please help is it to much too do there or it can be easily fixed? Around how much ?

Corrective rhinoplasty

The short answer to your question is that your nose can easily be reduced and made to fit your face better and improve your profile. This is typically an outpatient procedure by filing down the excessive nasal hump and improving the shape of your tip at the same time. Our costs are around 5450 which includes anesthesia, facility and the surgeon fees. Good luck in your area.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

It would be helpful to see more photographs from different angles.  First of all, I am sorry to hear that you have been bullied and assure you that you are not ugly.  Certainly rhinoplasty can be considered if your nose bothers you.  Surgery could smooth out your profile, sometimes through small incisions made inside the nose.  I always perform digital imaging, or "morphing", to give patients an idea of what we would aim for in surgery.  I think this would help you know what might be possible.  Good luck!

Matthew Bridges, MD
Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty

A rhinoplasty is probably the best way to go to give you a permanent result. Best of luck with your decision to move forward.

Nose job? Non--surgical or surgical?

In our practice, we always recommend a surgical rhinoplasty for permanent results. Placement of fillers in the nose is temporary, only makes the nose bigger, taller, and wider and is not FDA approved for that application. A  surgical closed rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish shaving down the dorsal hump, narrowing the bridge, refining the tip, and reducing the columella show with all of the incisions placed on the inside of the nose. For more information, many before-and-after examples, and our current price list, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty

I am very sorry to hear that you have been bullied.  Bullies often focus on appearances as a point of attack, so please be aware that there is nothing actually wrong with the appearance of your nose. The greatest defense that you can have is confidence in yourself,  which negates the intended effects of bullying. 

However, in the event that you make a choice to address the way your nose looks, a Rhinoplasty with hump reduction and possibly refinement of the tip would be most advisable.  The most important decision to make is choosing the right Surgeon, which would include a Facial Plastic Surgeon who focuses on Rhinoplasty.  Good luck in your search and keep your chin up. 

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Surgical Vs. Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty And Bullying

You would be surprised how many of my new patients come in to my office for the first time and state that they have been made fun of or called ugly out in the world-- and you would be even more surprised to see how beautiful they are (this includes models who are bullied for being too tall, too thin, too unusual looking, etc.). So please know that bullying is done to many, many people, and is not a true reflection of how anyone looks, it is only a reflection of the insecurity and cruelty and downright ugliness of the bully himself or herself. I hope this will be a real comfort to you and to all people who suffer from this type of emotional abuse. 

In regard to your nose, non-surgical rhinoplasty can address a specific nasal configuration -- which you do not have. You would be a better candidate for a rhinoplasty. I suggest arranging for a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience with rhinoplasty surgery. In your case especially, I suggest you read the reviews and seek out someone who is kind and takes his or her time with patients so that the consultation process is gentle and reassuring to you.

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I am sorry to hear about your bullying, you are a beautiful woman. I recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty to have a nasal examination performed and a review of your medical history to see if you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty. If you desire some nasal refinement then you may benefit from a dorsal hump reduction and tip rhinoplasty. A dorsal hump can be removed by cutting out the extra cartilage along with filing of the bone to smooth out the bump. A tip rhinoplasty includes trimming the lower lateral cartilages and placing precision sutures to refine the tip and make it look more pleasing. In regards to cost, it varies based on surgeon and location. I can tell you that the RealSelf average cost for a rhinoplasty is between $7,000-$8,000. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. You may also benefit from a conservative dorsal hump reduction.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Nose job? Non surgical or surgical?

All views of the nose would be helpful. Based on your profile photos- it appears that you are a good candidate for Rhinoplasty. In the right hands - you should expect a very pleasing outcome. I am a proponent of a closed technique- without a scar across columella. Only surgical Rhinoplasty can address your bones,and cartilage. The so called "Non-surgical nose job"-- is not going to address these elements. It typically is- a filler that can fill in the dents. Be sure to seek an experienced Board Certified PS for in person exam