I'm 23, can my breast grow anymore? (photo)

I'm 23 this year, 5'1 and 108lbs. I gym a lot. 78cm boob (padded bra), 68cm waist, 88cm. I wear a 30B, cause 32 is too big. But only my left Boob fits the B and the right has a large gap. I am on the pill (since April), and I don't think I've grown at all. Once in a while prior or after my period they would be super sore. Is it possible I'm still growing? I didn't start development until 14/15. Or the only option is pregnancy/inplants? Can I sleep with my bra on to keep them in shape?

Breast Growth After 20

Although breast growth varies from patient to patient, it generally stops between 16 and 20 years of age. Even though growth stops, the breasts continue to undergo changes for the remainder of a woman's life. This is affected by weight gain, pregnancy, lactation and gravity.

Unfortunately, how these factors impact any particular woman is variable. In many cases, pregnancy and lactation can actually make the breasts smaller. For this reason, the most reliable method of addressing breast hypoplasia in someone in your age group is with breast augmentation surgery.

Under these circumstances, consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon is appropriate. This surgeon should be able to formulate a treatment plan that addresses your anatomic findings and achieves your aesthetic goals.

Breast Enhancement Surgery

The safest and predictable way to augment your breast size at your age will be to use FDA approved breast implants inserted by a board certified plastic surgeon 

I'm 23, can my breast grow anymore?

Breast growth should be complete by this age.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

At 23 years of age it is very unlikely that your breasts will increase in size naturally. If you want larger breasts you will need an augmentation. Find a PS in your area and have a consultation. You may need two different size implants to correct the volume asymmetry.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon