I'm 23, 5'4, & weigh 145lbs. I would love to get Liposculpture, trim some fat on my face, & add some fat to my butt. Cost??

I do kickboxing 6-7 days per week and love working out. I eat healthy and I have lost 40lbs in a short amount of time (3-5months). I've been trying to tone up &lose weight but I'm not seeing a difference. My stomach has improved a little but I still have a gut & love handles. My chubby cheeks & neck make me look bigger when I take pics, This is why I would like to trim fat off my face. I've realized working out intensely as I'm doing for almost a year now isn't working. Any advice is welcomed :)

Liposculpture / Liposuction/ Hi Definition procedures

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Vaser 4D HI DEFINITION to Define Abs

The fat removed during liposuction or Vaser 4D HI DEFINITION liposculpture may be added to the face or glutes. Find an expert trained in these techniques in these areas to get a better idea of price. Best, Dr. Emer

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Thank you for your question. It sounds like you are already in great shape which leads me to suggest SculpSure. An in-office, 25-minute non-surgical procedure with little to no recovery time, SculpSure eliminates up to 25% of that stubborn and unwanted subcutaneous fat that tends to be resistant to dieting and exercise. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question.  Without photos and more importantly, an in-person evaluation, it is nearly impossible to tell you what would be best.  However, in general patients who have liposuction performed to removed stubborn, excess fat obtain excellent results when diet and exercise can no longer help them reach their goals.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL